You can only build a business for so long before relenting to that necessary evil all the YouTube gurus prescribe - blogging.
And so, with hands held high in surrender, I thought it was finally time to get my bloody skates on and start talking about what happens behind Seabrook Media's doors. I'm going to keep this one pretty low-pressure alongside the projects I'm juggling, but given some new circumstances I'm expecting to be able to sit down and write pretty regularly now. It'll be exciting to explain my processes and developments as I move forward and offer something more to those who are interested in the Seabrook Media story.
See you later.
- Feb 5, 2018 Business Philosophy - Work When You Can't Feb 5, 2018
- Feb 2, 2018 Business Philosophy - Zoom Out Feb 2, 2018
- Jan 23, 2018 Business Philosophy - On Superman Medicine Jan 23, 2018
- Jan 19, 2018 Business Philosophy - On Cold Marketing Jan 19, 2018
- Jan 13, 2018 Business Philosophy - Finding your Three Tenets Jan 13, 2018
- Check-Ins from the Gaffer 4
Content Marketing Tips
- Apr 8, 2018 Case Study: Making News Newsworthy with Oreo Apr 8, 2018
- Apr 7, 2018 Some Important Stats to Know about Content Marketing Apr 7, 2018
- Apr 3, 2018 How to Schedule on Instagram Apr 3, 2018
- Apr 2, 2018 Are you getting stuck in the filter? Apr 2, 2018